SMART iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max

Discussion in 'Smart Communications' started by extremeshot, Dec 18, 2020.

1. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Well-Known Member

12 pro max is larger than the 7 plus, but if you're used to two hand device handling. The form factor of the 12 pro max is easier to grip compared to the rounded ones from the 11.
    But at the end of the day, Its you who will be using the device. Don't let people persuade you otherwise.

MAVO_Xeron likes this.
  2. MAVO_Xeron

MAVO_Xeron New Member

Hey! Thanks for the advise. I feel being forced by Smart telecom of buying a device that I will regret the all time. just like the 7 plus. I'll just wait for the pro rather taking the pro max. Thank you so much!

jayparalejas likes this.
  3. yoimrae

yoimrae Member

Will recontract on March, torn between iPhone 11 or iPhone 12. I currently use iPhone 11 Pro Max(HK). I have Signature Plan S 999. iPhone 11 128 monthly amort is 988 while iPhone 12 128 is 1,483. Will use the iPhone from SMART as secondary device lang and replace my 7 plus

MAVO_Xeron likes this.
  4. MAVO_Xeron

MAVO_Xeron New Member

So I got my device last january 28 and I've gone on the iphone 12 pro 128GB Pacific blue instead of the Graphite. I considered the Pacific Blue since that is the available stock of Smart Telecom and I've read online that Apple's Manufacturing of the apple devices are slow due to pandemic and the incident in India. I read on an article that the Iphone 12 series are having issues with a delicate chip that control the power management of the device and that supplies may reach stores by Q2 of 2021. and seeing the actual device in pacific blue on powermac are also gorgeous and a head-turner.

So here we are weeks later, I got the device and I have no regrets at all. Even if the Graphite is more of a discreet and luxurious look, the Pacific blue is a gorgeous colour.

5. rzor

rzor New Member

Got my plan renewed a week ago. I’m one of those waiting for their iPhone 12 Pro. Does anybody know when Smart will have stocks?