Smart Communications General Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPod Touch' started by neilrg, Sep 29, 2018.

1. textguru

textguru Member

AFAIK, downgrade is not possible if you are still within the contract. Better to wait for the contract expires

geraldo3 likes this.
  2. geraldo3

geraldo3 Member

yeah .. didnt allow nga.

on a lighter note, I was contemplating on having discontinued due to almost no data coverage in my new place; but upon reporting it, a couple of days later their infinity team got in touch with me on location information, another day after, LTE was up in my area and speed was around 5mps. So I am sort of okay na din in keeping it.