Slideshow App

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by rattrapante, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rattrapante

rattrapante Member

Upon switching to the Mac, I discovered that there isn't a Mac version to a slideshow software I really liked, Photodex Slideshow Pro. I tried, iPhoto and it doesn't give you enough controls per slide, I also tried Fotomagico, a bit better but still not enough audio controls. With Photodex software, and with more than 1 music soundtrack for the show, I can fade in and out any of the soundtrack at will. I can even end a sountrack and start the 2nd sountrack on a same slide.

Is there any other alternative?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.