Show me your Xiaomi

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by 650h2, Jan 15, 2015.

1. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

any one uses xiaomi tire pressure monitoring system? planning to buy one

2. Xcalith

Xcalith Member

Is there good reason to buy the global version of the air purifier other than having the app in English?

3. JohannChua

JohannChua Active Member

My Mi A1 is having problems with the touch-screen. Bottom edge in portrait mode doesn't register taps anymore (which makes typing in portrait mode difficult) and sometimes the screen is reacting to phantom touch input. Since the phone is over two years old it's out of warranty. Any good repair shops that handle Xiaomi phones? I see Lazada and Shopee also have DIY repair kits for the touch-screen digitizer.

4. zagu

zagu Well-Known Member

i dont think there is a diff... im not sure. i've link all my xiaomi items to my xiaomi app no problem. i have global and CN version of xiaomi items.

5. aocaoc

aocaoc Member

Anyone using a Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Mop Pro? I have trouble looking for a replacement of its water and tank compartment.

6. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

aocaoc likes this.
  7. aocaoc

aocaoc Member

8. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

Maybe they meant is they're not repairing items not bought from their store?

9. aocaoc

aocaoc Member

I bought it from Xiaomi Gateway Mall.