Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. camillediaz

camillediaz Active Member

Alright! :)

2. melvel

melvel Member

Darn it, myEcasa has been blacklisted by Apple. Just got this message:

Dear XXX,

The order you recently placed with the Apple Store cannot be processed because Apple does not ship to freight forwarder addresses.
    To allow us to process your order, please reply to this email with a domestic shipping address and your order number. If you do not reply within 7 days then your order will be canceled and you will not be charged.
    We appreciate your business and apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, please call 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753).
    Sincerely,
    Apple Store

3. camillediaz

camillediaz Active Member

Oh no!!!

4. melvel

melvel Member

^Yep, just got that message a few minutes ago. So I had it shipped to my brother's house and he'll ship it to myEcasa instead. Bummer.

5. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

Oh no nadetect na ng apple! Swerte yung mga nauna hehe.

6. bad_boy

bad_boy Watching Your Language
    Staff Member

That's the problem with words that are read rather than heard. That's also why I like using emoticons, actually ;)

7. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Guys, would you know if I can have a gopro shipped thru myecasa or LBC?

8. kenobiz

kenobiz Active Member

You can shipped it on both myEcasa and LBC but LBC have extra charge.

Why not buy gopro locally? you get a better deal here :)

9. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Thanks man! A brand new hero 4 black at $400 I belive is a steal.. unless it can be matched locally?

Would you know any store that sells at that range?

10. kenobiz

kenobiz Active Member

If you factor the cost of shipping from US to Manila, it will cost you around 1.7k or more due to the big/long packaging of gopro. I think you can get around 20k in shops in Quiapo (Henrys, Mayers,etc) or any Henry's branches. But if you want to order it online, its up to you :)

11. blessie15

blessie15 Active Member

Quick review of myEcasa.

I emailed them on June 12 (Phil time) that my package will be arriving at their location on that same day (California time). They acknowledged receipt of my email on June 15 (AM). Same day, round the afternoon they sent me another email stating package was received at their warehouse along with billing information. I paid PHP 750 for the package via bdo & sent them a picture of the deposit slip.Fast forward to today, June 25, & I got the package safe & sound! Glad I was able to make the cut off of people who bought from the Apple store & forwarded it directly to myEcasa.

First time to ship anything from the US & myEcasa was pretty good. The no tracking number/details is kinda nerve wracking but other than that package arrived within the 10 day limit & for PHP 750 I'm quite happy.

12. Juicecasmot

Juicecasmot Member

Got mine from LBC[emoji4]

[​IMG]

13. angelwings_hk

angelwings_hk Member

^ How much did you pay?

14. Juicecasmot

Juicecasmot Member

Php3400 for shipping

15. jagunosra

jagunosra New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

got mine from lbc 3 shoes, 1 jansport bag, 1 monopod and smalls items. paid 2600 for these :) all in to davao. 7 days shipping :)

16. danlincoln

danlincoln Active Member

Will it be cheaper to buy a basketball shoe from footlocker then have it sent here via Johnny Air than buying from sneaker stores here like Titan?

17. VicB

VicB PhilMUG Addict Member

Any news if LBC has also been blacklisted by Apple?

18. macjobber

macjobber PhilMUG Addict Member

I'm worried that my 1st set of orders to be delivered via LBC will not make it to the Father's Day promo hahaha

"Hi Sir/Ma’am,

Happy morning!

With regards to your concern, the US warehouse is encountering inundation of shipments. Sorry for the inconvenience that it caused you. Rest assured that our technical team will update your account the soonest for the posting of your item. Thank you for your kind understanding and for choosing LBC Shipping Cart.

Have a nice day!"

19. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

Thanks Kenobiz for the clarifications. I guess one the advantage of the packages not being opened by the customs is delicate items not getting damage thru customs mishandling. A friend of mine ordered some rams from Amazon. He used MSB to ship to Manila and the rams were slightly bent but they are all in good working condition upon testing. The packing box did not have any dents or signs that it was crushed in transit. He clarified with the Amazon seller and MSB on the bent ram, the seller said the rams were not bent upon packing. MSB said, when customs open the packages, it is done in front of a MSB representative. Though my friend was happy with purchase and he just fixed the bent ram to its proper form.

20. jasonub

jasonub Member

meron din ba sa uk na forwarder like johnny air cargo?