Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. lerwinchristan

Hi I have a question, planning to ship using JAC, im having problem fitting the whole name given to me by JAC in apples shipping first name and last name. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Silentwill

Silentwill Active Member

Reach out via their FB messenger. I forgot to include some details in the shipping info and they asked me to send an email with the tracking number so they can still monitor my order. Hopefull all is well. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow at their NY facility.

3. Mascobado30

Mascobado30 Member

I've been using JAC for all of my US purchases since 2013. They've never let me down but have become so expensive already. Thinking of trying Buyandship for a HomePod Mini. Any muggers with past experience with Buyandship? Looks like lots of flexibility too as you can buy from 12 countries.

4. marvinp

marvinp Active Member

Purchased Airpods 2 from Amazon for $99 and had it shipped via BNS. Paid 300 only. Shipped also Firestick Lites from the Black Friday sale and Flex Mini switches from Ubiquiti. Very reliable and no US sales tax. Usually takes 2 - 2.5 weeks to get here.

5. bisdak

bisdak Well-Known Member

So, how was it? Di you get the Mini? I've used shippingcart (and JAC) for some purchases a few years back, but haven't really tried buying anything from the US since the pandemic. Can't wait the month-long delivery with the online Apple store, shipped to me here in Mindanao.

6. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

Hi. Anyone who ordered from Target? Will Target allow us to use our locally issued cards and ship to ShippingCart’s address?

7. jologs

jologs Active Member

Is there any forwarding company that Best Buy can deliver to?

ronjet likes this.
  8. VicB

VicB PhilMUG Addict Member

How's ShippingCart performing lately? Am considering using them for some purchases later this month.

9. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

Good na, 1 week arrival from authorization.

10. jologs

jologs Active Member

Sea shipping transaction date was November 14 and ETA was supposed to be January 15, but I got the package January 2, about two weeks early.

Air shipping took almost a month though because I did it during Black Friday/Cyber Monday peak season and there were delays in transit including the final delivery by LBC. Transaction date was December 9 but I received the items on December 28.

Kango Express has been slower lately too.

ronjet, JohannChua and VicB like this.
  11. dasaint

dasaint PhilMUG Addict Member

shipping cart has been good but my last which was supposed to be a Christmas gift arrived in Dec 16 and supposed for delivery Dec 22 . is still stuck in the airport customs till now

12. gaol

gaol PhilMUG Addict Member

My last shipment by air with LBC Shipping Cart that I transacted on December 16 was supposed to arrive on December 30.

It arrived on December 24, six days early (and only 8 days from transaction date), and just in time for Christmas!

13. dasaint

lucky you

14. gaol

gaol PhilMUG Addict Member

Hmm... if it's stuck in Customs, it's really out of Shipping Cart's hands. In my experience, my Shipping Cart packages don't get held up for too long at Customs, but having said that, my last package was apparently opened at Customs, and someone from Shipping Cart called me prior to delivery to let me know it was opened and in case something was amiss with my package, to call and let them know.

Something must have caught the eye of the guys at Customs, or maybe because it's the Christmas season, since my package was also opened?

Hope your package gets sorted out the soonest.

15. dasaint

Things do happen in general 85% SC would deliver ahead of time. I just felt the communication on the issue could have been handled better . i still prefer them hands down over JAC.

16. antski

antski Well-Known Member

Customs do random checks on packages or when they see something in the X-ray machines.

17. warmgreentea

warmgreentea PhilMUG Addict Member

Had 5 transactions from BuyandShip as of late: Airpods 2, Sony WH-1000XM4, two computer GPUs, and a book. So far so good, and they're pretty fast.

I noticed that when the parcels are smaller, they use Ninjavan to get the items to your home, whereas if bigger items, they use DHL ph. I have a friend who shipped a PS5 from them and it was handled with the utmost care given how heavy that is.

bisdak likes this.
  18. bisdak

bisdak Well-Known Member

I've used JAC, pobox and shippingcart, but not BNS. Maybe this one next time.

19. Silentwill

Silentwill Active Member

My shipment with JAC just arrived today. Took 15 days from when the order arrived in their NY facility.

20. kristianne

kristianne Member

from Shipping Cart (long time user, not a single bad experience, decided to stop when news/reviews of slow down and other negative things on their operations) to BNS late 2020 (have 3 successful deliveries already from CK/TH/Gap)......lotsa choices due to local warehouses in different countries, HK being the central consolidation location before shipping straight to your house or delivery address...tax-free on their US location...

ronjet and jayparalejas like this.