Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Leon21

Leon21 Active Member

I had a box shipped for items received before lockdown happened all over the world around April 22 and I received it -- delivered straight to my doorstep -- by the week of May 4.

Theus likes this.
  2. VicB

VicB PhilMUG Addict Member

I paid last 18 May & got an ETA 8 June for an air cargo delvy.

Theus likes this.
  3. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Hi, planning to buy apple watch and a laptop from Amazon then use shipping cart to deliver here. I have been using shipping cart for other items like shoes but haven’t really tried it with gadgets. Will it be safe kaya? Is there anyone here who tried doing this and got their gadgets with no issues?

4. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

I bought a Macbook Air from Amazon and used Shipping Cart to bring it here. No issues with it when it arrived.

eric14 likes this.
  5. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

new to this shipping from us services.

is there anywork around for stores requesting for a US based credit card or paypal. :(

All of my cards/paypal are ph base. Was planing to buy WD Readyview cctv tried sourcing localy none :(

amazon is an option but its 60$ more

6. kinse_44

kinse_44 PhilMUG Addict Member

MyUS can purchase it for you then ship it here. I think MyUS is a US company. There's also Johnny Air who can also purchase it then ship it here. Johnny Air is a PH company.

7. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Those who used shipingcart recently. How was your experience? How long did it take from the seller’s delivery to shippingcart, to shippingcart’s to your address? Thank you!

8. Don Pao

Don Pao Well-Known Member

thank you! Will check them out :)

#4408 Don Pao, May 25, 2020 at 11:23 AM
    Last edited: May 25, 2020 at 10:48 PM
  9. eric14

eric14 Active Member

Seller shipped my items april 30, shippingcart notified me May 7 saying they received the items. Items appeared in my cart May 15 then paid it for shipment on the same day. Today I received the items here in Pampanga. This is air cargo btw.

10. Aargh

Aargh Well-Known Member

Guess I have to give them 3 to 4 weeks from the date they gave notification that they received the item. I just got an email confirmation from then that they received my items.