Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. macoy801

macoy801 New Member

Hi, what happened? Care to elaborate?
    Thanks.

iamjeff likes this.
  2. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Hey, does anyone know the email or contact details of jinio?

Is it normal for them to receive the item with no notification within the day?

3. iamjeff

iamjeff Member

They usually notify the next day. Don't worry. So far, based on experience, mas mabilis sila mag notify at upload sa site compared to LBC.

4. torque

torque New Member

In my case, my item arrived late January. I waited for login details but none arrived and I can't login not input my items. Emails weren't replied. I called them early Feb and they gave me my login details. When I paid, nothing changed in the info under Package Tracking and Billing and Payments.

I think they ship automatically after payment. We just don't know since there's no tracking number.

I was quite happy with my first shipment. Paid Feb10 and item arrived Feb16. From US to PH to provincial. Happy with the time frame, although the beginning was very delayed since my item arrived late January, attribute it to IT system upgrade. Will follow advice from previous threads to use myEcasa for small single items. My small bag just cost me 313php ;)

#2324 torque, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  5. sethxyz

sethxyz Member

LBC package (paid Feb 21) arrived today (Feb 27). (y)(y)

iamjeff likes this.
  6. torque

torque New Member

Excited as my first LBC SC box via air arrived today 4pm! Recycled Amazon box but no traces of the original consignee. Paid Feb21, about 1,300php. Now waiting for my first sea cargo, paid Feb14...

Shipment History
    Date/Time Activity
    02/22/2016 03:31:35 PM ACCEPTED AT: Office 199
    02/23/2016 12:00:34 AM ESTIMATED DEPARTURE
    02/23/2016 12:00:36 AM ACTUAL DEPARTURE
    02/25/2016 12:00:51 AM ACTUAL ARRIVAL MANILA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
    02/26/2016 09:27:33 PM RECEIVED AT LBC AIRPORT FACILITY - MANILA
    02/27/2016 12:22:31 AM FORWARDED TO FORWARDING EXCHANGE
    02/27/2016 12:58:15 AM RECEIVED AT CENTRAL EXCHANGE HANGAR
    02/27/2016 12:58:19 AM FORWARDED TO PROVL DISTRIBUTION
    02/27/2016 08:21:37 AM RECEIVED AT PROVL DISTRIBUTION
    02/27/2016 09:34:49 AM FORWARDED TO PROVL CARGO DELIVERY TEAM
    02/27/2016 01:46:48 PM OUT FOR DELIVERY
    02/27/2016 01:56:57 PM RECEIVED AT PROVL CARGO DELIVERY TEAM

image.jpg

7. MFD888

MFD888 Member

You have no clue indeed. You're an exception. Who ships a single item on a BB box? O dont be smart aleck folks, I know just for the heck of it, you will raise your hands and be stubborn. Come on, be charged piece by piece sa LBC like MSB is not economical. Purpose of all these $hit is to save some money. And I am merely pointing out that they are unwittingly ripping you off and if you're slighted with the help then it's not my problem anymore. Just compare. I guess my only fault is that I assumed you're in the Metro and you're shipping lots of things as we normally do.

My post is actually for everyone although specific quoted you becoz of the "disconcerting" statement you stated. And I quote: lbc is the cheapest in sea freight.

Not. Simple as that.

#2327 MFD888, Feb 27, 2016
  8. torque

torque New Member

Did customs charge you for the Kickstarter items? I visited indiegogo and I like the idea of their system.

9. marcomarco

marcomarco Member

I did compare of course,

I don't actually ship single items via lbc shipping cart, the 16x16x16in item i'm referring to is 4 action figures in one box from eBay. And I have 5 more in my storage, and all in all, Php 2,513.76 less 15% = Php 2,136.79.
    And hey, let me tell you, my figures are roughly about 14 - 15 inches in height alone.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Forexworld can provide me with this "biggest" box, which I'm sure won't be enough for my 9 figures:

Green box (non commercial box)
    24” x 18” x 24” (baka nga 7 figures or less lang kasya dito sa box na ito)
    $75.00 to peso with delivery fee = roughly P4,000

10. torque

torque New Member

Ambilis! Just curious, electronic item yung $79 mo? Kasi mahigpit din sila sa items with batteries...
    Based sa prohibited items nila, andaming restrictions rin. Also, yung commercial quantity nila is 6, which is a con for me.
    Can't register sa site nila. They won't accept my google authorization. Will try again later via pc.

11. mree

mree Well-Known Member

Mine just arrived this afternoon, too. The only difference between yours and mine is that I paid Feb 11th. LOL.

#2331 mree, Feb 27, 2016
  12. kenobiz

kenobiz Active Member

Me too. My LBC package arrived today which I paid last Feb 10th. This is what I don't like with LBC, they don't tell which day of the week they normally send items here in PH. Every time I asked them, they always said they ship everyday which I don't believe. I know JAC (LA office) ship two times a week so I pretty much know when will my package arrive. In LBC, seems like they ship (air cargo) items once a week or once every two weeks. Just my assumption based on the feedback of the other users here.

13. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

Luckily most of my Kickstarter items are small, and the ones that I felt would be charged for customs, were not, on two instances I had received two computers (small computers), and when I picked them up, the customs guy was not there, so I was just charged the normal fee of P122 or something.

14. tsoknat

tsoknat New Member

Goodluck with the sea cargo, mine's still in PAID status for more than 3 weeks now, paid Feb 8.

15. mree

mree Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention that my LBC shipping was on Paid status for the longest time. I paid Feb 11th. It just changed I think 2 days before I got the package.

16. JohannChua

JohannChua Active Member

In case you haven't heard, LBC Shipping Cart has a 15% off promo if you use an RCBC credit card to pay their shipping fee. Lucky for me I'm an RCBC card holder.

There's also a BDO card promo.

#2336 JohannChua, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  17. marcomarco

marcomarco Member

Yeah, too bad it will end tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

18. MFD888

MFD888 Member

E di mag LBC ka. End of story.

19. marcomarco

marcomarco Member

You don't say?
    Yup. that's what I've been using all along. (y)

iamjeff, kempi46 and tiffitotz like this.
  20. pfb82

pfb82 Member

for me, in terms of sea cargo LBC is the cheapest and most convenient. my last shipment was a laptop (among other things) last november 2015 and it arrived at my doorstep days before christmas. (i was anticipating january arrival due to christmas peak season)

marcomarco likes this.