Shipping from US to Manila

Discussion in 'General OT' started by theadvocate_ivan, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Jorel

Jorel New Member

They told me that they were processing my refund 2 weeks ago. I gave them my bank account details more than a week ago but until now they have not given me my refund and their only reply is that they are coordinating with the finance team. The same way they "coordinated" with the US team for 6 weeks to determine if my package was lost. Seems like "coordination" is their favorite word, and in my case, it means "not doing anything at all."

2. nikolodeon

nikolodeon Member

They've refunded mine 3 days after they've acknowledged my invoice. Hope they resolve your case soon

3. zuliestorm

zuliestorm New Member

Hi!So I just want to ask for a clarification..is it ok to ship more than 12 pcs of lipsticks with different shades?

4. sethxyz

sethxyz Member

Hi guys. I need help, I used myEcasa as shipment address and unfortunately I wasn't aware that ASOS ships from UK lol and afaik MyEcasa doesn't process shipments from EU. What to do? TIA

5. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

Have you tried contacting them regarding this?

6. jepoyrn023

jepoyrn023 Member

@all

question lang po, meron akong parcel that came from netherlands and i did not use any courier like JAC, LBC, Forex, etc., now ang status nung item is "item for customs examination", may possibility ba na malaki babayaran ko if yung amount ng items(3 pcs.) is $220?

7. sethxyz

sethxyz Member

PM'ed them via fb, do you know their e-mail or cellphone number? Thanks

8. Chip

Better to call them sa landline nila. Check out their page for their contact numbers.

9. torque

torque New Member

I've had this issue and I called their Ph toll-free to ask for a review and weight adjustment. I just waited for the updated weight to show up in my storage. Quick action to that!

10. torque

torque New Member

I tried searching the thread but can't seem to locate the mobile number and contact person of myEcasa. Help anyone?

I tried one shipment and the item was already received by their staff. However, I can't log into their website, can't view my item nor receive a prompt reply on how I can pay for my item. Want to ship it ASAP.

11. jmkerr12

jmkerr12 Member

Got so frustrated as well with this new volumetric weight system.... my 1.5K shipment jumped to 4K..

i wonder how much a shoe box would cost? That would be the last item i might be shipping with LBC... or i might just cancel my order.. got few more days to think about it...

12. nikolodeon

nikolodeon Member

no choice but to ship it via sea :( that happened to my recent packages

13. kenobiz

kenobiz Active Member

For transparency, i think LBC should take the pictures of the items together with the original shipping box so we know the actual size of the box. Volumetric computation of LBC is now more expensive than JAC. I wish they improve their service now that they charge more. It really sucks to wait for the items to come out on their website then only to find out how expensive the shipping cost of the items.

#2133 kenobiz, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  14. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

yup.i'm expecting my last LBC shipment this week. it was good while it lasted. thanks LBC for a full year of affodable shipping. moving on... :)

15. marcomarco

marcomarco Member

any cheaper alternative to Shipping Cart that does consolidation? sobrang mahal na kasi..

16. Chip

I noticed that LBC is a lil bit slow in updating my items in my storage list these days. Maybe due to the new thingamabob this Feb 1? Sabagay, the oldest item they received that has yet to be updated in my storage was received on Feb 1, and that makes it the 4th day today. Record last December was 8 days, but that was due to them being closed for the holidays :)))))

17. sethxyz

sethxyz Member

How long before MSB ships? Shipment Authorized last January 30. And my shipment from LBC is stuck on Paid. Also paid last January 30

18. tonedeaf

tonedeaf Active Member

looking forward to updates on the "new" shipping rates.

19. kempi46

kempi46 New Member

Yep. Mine has been stuck on Paid too. I paid last Jan 30 also. This is for LBC.

20. sethxyz

sethxyz Member

3.4k - 2 shoe boxes - size 10.5