Shipping 2017 iMac from USA to PH

Discussion in 'AppleTalk' started by Gregory.J.Shroyer, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Gregory.J.Shroyer

Gregory.J.Shroyer New Member

Hi everyone,

Has anyone shipped a new'ish imac from USA to PH?

I'm worried about customs, it's just one unit (for me) and I always hear negative stories.

Should I use UPS or FedEx?

It's already purchased, so don't want to purchase one here.

2. cybersniper

cybersniper Well-Known Member

^Why did you do that? - You can buy the latest iMacs here.

3. grayse

grayse New Member

I did bought my imac 2017 online from Apple PH (since the specs are customized/made to order and those specs are not available in any official stores in the PH). I think it was from SG and came at my doorstep just fine. It wasn’t held back at customs in my experience. If you bought it from Apple US and in your invoice it says free shipping, i dont think it will be held at customs cause im pretty sure Apple included fees in their pricing that covers teh customs fee.

If it’s not thru online...I’m not really sure but let’s hope the person who gets to your items is nice.

Hope there’s a little help here! :)

#3 grayse, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018