Share your game library on Gamespot

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by lamski, Apr 17, 2006.

1. lamski

lamski PhilMUG Addict Member

Have you ever wondered how to keep track of all your games? You can do so online when you create a gamespot account. It's free and every game you register contains links to gamespot reviews, patches, screenshots, and other miscellanous info.

For starters, here is my game library spanning across consoles and PCs. It's a shame that gamespot doesn't have a mac category. :)

2. PatrickGaerlan

PatrickGaerlan Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Oooh, I didn't know you could do it with a free account, I have a subscription with them. I love Gamespot, I subscribed to get access to high-def video reviews and game trailers. I find them indispensable, their reviews have always been spot on for me. How exactly do you share your game library? ;)

3. lamski

You just find a game then on the right-hand side of the page, there's a button for adding the game. Clicking this will bring up a window where you can select where to add the game e.g. your track list, collection, now playing, etc. :D

4. PatrickGaerlan

Staff Member

Actually, I know how to add games (to track, collection, etc.), I've also been using that feature a lot. I just wasn't sure how to make it public, apparently, it already is ;) Here's mine. Didn't bother adding my old PC games anymore, but I'll probably be adding new PC games once I get that new Intel Mac :D

5. lamski

I also consult gamespot first before buying a title. Saves me from buying lemons although sometimes, may nakakalusot pa din.

I see you're also playing Resident Evil 4 - this is one of the best games I've ever played on a console. I finished it twice so I could get the Handcannon with unlimited ammo. :D

#5 lamski, Apr 17, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  6. PatrickGaerlan

Staff Member

Oh man, RE4. I'm still in chapter 2, round two with El Gigante! When playing, I swing between creeped out and outright terror!