Sector 5 for iPhone 5 by Element Case USA

Discussion in 'Applewerkz' started by lemirand, Oct 17, 2012.

1. kaebee

kaebee Member

another question...

their Ad says that the Sector 5 can have "endless customization and upgrades"... aside from backplates... what options are their for customizing or upgrading the sector 5?
    does it mean each "link" will be offered separately in the future?

#101 kaebee, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Hi Kaebee,

This observation is possible and most likely to happen. So you see the investment of having this expensive cases will be worth it after all :)

Will update here with any development for sure.

Lemirand

3. kaebee

kaebee Member

hope so.. thanks sir! will wait for the updates...

4. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

Element Case has been very consistent in bringing exquisite premium cases for the iPhone since iPhone3G.
    This year SECTOR 5 Series took the highlight at the early part of January in CES show in Vegas USA.

For now i wanted to show you one of our favorite :
    SECTOR 5 Black Ops edition 2013
    [​IMG]
    Our limited edition Black Ops cases have gained a large following, especially among military and law enforcement personnel, and we wasted no time in bringing it to the Sector 5 series!

The all new 2013 Sector 5 Black Ops limited edition case offers even more features than anything we've ever offered. Along with the Element Case Black Ops signature black non-glare type 3 hard anodized finish and amber corner links, this case includes a black knurled power button, a VZ Grips produced G10 back plate, stealth privacy screen protector, and the ALL NEW Element Case Tactical Holster.

NOTE: The 8 pin connector port on the bottom of the Sector 5 iPhone case has been designed to accommodate the original connector included with the iPhone 5 and additional accessories may not be compatible.
    What's in the box:
    [​IMG]
    FEATURES:
    All new Sector 5 frame
    Black Ops CNC machined amber RF inserts
    Non-glare Type 3 hard anodized black finish
    Tactical CNC G10 back plate made by VZ Grips
    Black Ops Tactical Holster
    Stealth dark tint/non-glare privacy screen protector
    Black knurled power button
    Here's some of the Actual shot - Location: Philippines
    [​IMG]
    Awesome feel on the hand, it's a MATTE finish texture which made it so easy to hold.
    No more slipping in your hands iPhone5!
    [​IMG]
    Even comes with a PRIVACY Screen Protector
    [​IMG]
    Closer look - Notice the home button is even aluminum.
    [​IMG]
    Holster Pouch comes with it as well
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Black Ops one special feature is the VIZGrip Backplate that comes with it
    [​IMG]
    NOTE : Aluminum Home Button and Red iCarbon skin not included in the package and sold separately in Applewerkz Store.

OVER-ALL Review:
    It's one of a kind case, nothing i have seen so far that is like it. Been in the Case business for more than 5 years and Element Case never fails to impress me.
    This case is worth every penny.
    It's a head turner definitely and your friends with an iPhone5 would envy you! For sure :)
    It's very limited and available in the Philippines.

For more info about the product and availability you may text us at 0917-4195267 or call us : 02-6967626

Lemirand

5. TOMSrolla

TOMSrolla Member

Hi Lemirand..... any news on the availability of the Black Ops Tactical Holster . Do you have a tentative arrival date of the item
    ?...... thanks

6. kaebee

kaebee Member

Hi Lemirand,

Saw on ElementCase website that they now sell the Ronin Leather Pouch separately..will Applewerkz be importing those anytime soon?

7. iamjapee

iamjapee New Member

On my Wishlist! Thanks for the product review, can't wait to get my hands on this one!

8. TOMSrolla

TOMSrolla Member

Got the Black Ops Tactical holster for my Sector 5 FE from AppleWerkz Katipunan last Saturday....... thanks guys for granting my special request....

[​IMG]

9. lemirand

lemirand Applewerkz

SECTOR 5 Cases is back with a vengeance and even more exciting modification.

[​IMG]
    Photo courtesy of GADGETMAC

[​IMG]
    Photo courtesy of technologytell.com

AVAILABLE COLORS NOW : SILVER, BLACK & GUN METAL

NOW the modification............................ATTACK BACKPLATE Carbon Fiber (available & ready)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note: Carbon Fiber side protection is optional.

Text me if interested, limited qty.

Lemirand