screen protector question

Discussion in 'iPod, Apple TV and other Apple-branded entertainm' started by magus888, Oct 22, 2010.

1. magus888

magus888 New Member

guys newbie hir and first tym ifone user !! juz wanna ask, recommended ba maglagay pa ng plastic screen protector sa ifone 4? kse yun screen naman nya scratch resistant na ryt pero dont wana test it kun scratch resistant tlaga cya taz anti oil pa cya ryt, pag may screen protector lage may naiiwan na moist after gamitin, do u guys use protectors(not the rubber kind and strawberry flavored:phehe) or not? thanx sa mga opinions!!!

2. adef

adef Member

:| kung gusto mo magasgasan in time, wag. kung ayaw mo, go. BTW, walang naiiwan na moist. It depends on the brand of your screen protector.

3. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

amiga, it would be best if you could put one on it as this saves the screen from hairline scratches which may not be as visible to the naked eye at first glance.
    you could probably try the matte type since this reduces glare without sacrificing too much of the IP4 awesome retina display.

4. Aquapods

Aquapods Member

moist from screen protector? maybe from the rubber casing.

5. jumajima

jumajima Member

Hello! Sana sakto ang query ko sa forum na 'to...

I just want to inquire kung okay ba ung screen protector na mirror? Iniisip ko kasi kung yun or yung matte pero ayaw ko mabawasan clarity ng screen ko kahit konti... Salamat!

6. extremeshot

extremeshot PhilMUG Addict Member

Kung ayaw mo mabawasan kahit kaunti, choose the clear ones and not the matte or mirror types.

7. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

+1

SGP OLEOphobic is highly recommended. compared my iPhone with OLEO with wifey's iPhone without SP, difference in retina display is hardly noticeable. she ended up getting it as well.

8. jumajima

jumajima Member

Thanks! Your responses are really helpful. :)

9. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm…reviving this old thread and I dont want to open a new thread. Anyway, with the pandemic still on and risky to go to your favorite phone shop to install a tempered glass on your phone, I purchased this because of its idiot-proof ease of installation. Perfectly aligned results with no bubbles. Easy peasy.

10. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

I've been installing my own screen protectors for the longest time.

Even had one installed on my daughter's Macbook

Lesson learned from all screen protectors I've installed... you need a good desk lamp. especially after 40 years old

raypin likes this.
  11. raypin

raypin PhilMUG Addict Member

Mm…I am clumsy. I ve botched many screen protector installation using the manual method. It is either misaligned or bubbles are always present. Actually, the shop personnel at ghills are extremely skilled. Always perfect results.

12. Shinahashirome

Shinahashirome Active Member

It was my first time to install the Rhinoshield 9H tempered glass protector on my iPhone 13 when it arrived by myself, I'm surprised it was bubble-free.