Samsung Galaxy S III

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by gestapo, Feb 28, 2012.

1. 650h2

650h2 Active Member

Phones gain ability to learn by touching | Inquirer Technology

you can program a tag with your phone number, and stick it on your business card. When someone taps their phone to the card, the phone would call you. Or you can put a tag on your night stand. Place the phone there, and it goes into “alarm clock” mode, holding your calls until the morning. Samsung Electronics Co. announced this week that it will be selling these tags in the form of stickers it calls “TecTiles” — $15 for 5 of them. They’ll work with its new flagship Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone,

2. suchtambay

suchtambay Member

I think this will work with any phone equipped with NFC.

3. crazy_boy

crazy_boy Member

my samsung galaxy s3's rocker button is stuck in the up position.. hay..

4. metalbender

metalbender Member

^Dude that's sad. :( What I do is just a light press on the volume rocker then I swipe left or right on the volume toggle that pops up on the screen to adjust the volume .

5. crazy_boy

crazy_boy Member

^just went to samsung service center. they didnt want to open the unit since its just 3 days old. recommendation is for unit replacement.

6. david-ruffin

david-ruffin Member

i'm not using my iPhone 4S anymore since i started using the S3 last June 1. will go back to it when iOS6 is officially released.

7. nrgacias

nrgacias Member

Globe really sucks bigtime! I called last week for follow up to mynpre order samsung galaxy S3, tapos sasabihin nila this saturday tatawag sila, 9pm na wala pang call so i decided to call them back. Tapos sabi kanina out of stock na! Ung mga friends co na may 30 tumawag meron na, ako may 23 pa ako nagpapreorder tapos ganyan! I really am tempted to switch to smart! Puro sakit na nga ng ulo ang globe sa bills nila, every month may reklamo ako, tapos ganyan pa!

8. xob

xob Active Member

Just got my orig Samsung orig slim case, so far so good, it feels like no case but with protection. Call mega exchange in megamall, Mao or sm Manila , they still have one left and it's color blue. 1 package includes 2 case, I'm thinking selling my spare.

9. remanthony

remanthony Member

Really impressed with this phone. With the "cheap" material and feel compared to the iphone, im less OC with it and im quite enjoying having it bare. The os is smooth and i really dont miss iOS. (or maybe because im typing this on the iPad)

10. jaijin

jaijin Well-Known Member

Anyone here using iCloud/@me.com accounts on their S3s?

11. wem272

wem272 Active Member

Went to Moa, visited globe and smart. Smart has nothing on the s3 and was pushing the Nokia lumia. Globe has a working s3 that you can play around with but when I inquired the guy who was in the cubicle just pointed me to the guard and guard provided me a pamphlet with no s3. I remembered why I never went postpaid because I hated dealing with these clowns. Kawawa ang globe sa mga clowns na to.

Sa Samsung Naman not Samsung touch is ang girl there wala ding paki. No working unit. Yung demo dummy naka lock. With people like this - you might not as well hire people. I'm sticking with prepaid. Parang ako pa makita ng sa Kabila. Nightmare to deal with these telcos / brainless reps.

12. wem272

wem272 Active Member

Parang ako pa may utang sa kanina - damn spellcheck.

13. 650h2

650h2 Active Member

does anyone here have the pebble blue colored s3?

14. kentamayo

kentamayo Active Member

I do, but I haven't logged it in yet, I usually do though, but just for Mail...

15. rolandp43

rolandp43 New Member

may nakita na akong pebble blue nito.. pero dito sa saudi... :D

16. enigma

enigma Member

May pebble blue na working demo unit sa Jump at SM Megamall Cyberzone. :)

17. riderandy

riderandy Member

if i'm not mistaken the S3 is offered by globe for postpaid only. regarding business centers, i suggest you go to branches in high-end malls. the staff there should be more accommodating (or they will definitely lose their jobs), plus fewer people.

18. crazy_boy

crazy_boy Member

why will they lose their jobs if they're not doing anything wrong?

and they do sell prepaid units as well. same with Smart.

http://www.pinoytechblog.com/archiv...also-available-on-prepaid-for-globe-and-smart

19. riderandy

riderandy Member

20. DON2003

DON2003 PhilMUG Addict Member

[​IMG]
    nice covers