RAM/ SSD installation

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by pdcfelix, Jun 14, 2015.

1. pdcfelix

pdcfelix Member

Hi,

I ordered RAM+SSD from Amazon and I'm expecting them to arrive here by the end of the month/ first week of July. Tanong ko lang kung meron bang places in Metro Manila who can install them for me? Medyo takot ako sa DIY installation.

Salamat :D

2. alikishi

alikishi Well-Known Member

i think a lot of people here are willing to help you if ever. What is your unit?

3. itnetad

itnetad Active Member

theres an ifixit or owc instructional videos, installation is easy

4. dryxzzz

dryxzzz Active Member

I have a recommendation to you from this thread.

If you could cancel your Amazon orders, try contacting Louie first. Free delivery, free installation (with warranty) and it would only take a day or 2 once you confirm the transaction.

theredmac likes this.