Question regarding icloud/app store

Discussion in 'Apple iCloud' started by zagu, May 20, 2018.

1. zagu

zagu Well-Known Member

Im not sure if im posting on the right category its technically an icloud/app store question.
    I enrolled myself into icloud 50gb plan. Used my Philippine credit card. So now im on philippine app store but wanted to shift to usa app store because of amazon alexa app not being on the philippine store but also of other apps i need to download. Would there be a problem? With my icloud plan if i shift to usa store or no problem at all and i can switch back and forth to different app stores. Its asking me to input my Cc info once i move to usa app store. Thanks

jayparalejas likes this.
  2. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

what i did was create a separate us account. with no credit card associated with it.

i can switch every time i need to update. same with me I have the 50gb plan and apple music family.

the only problem between switching stores is losing downloaded apple music.

#2 jayparalejas, May 20, 2018
    Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. zagu

zagu Well-Known Member

that is the only way? so i would need to switch back and forth for different app updates?

4. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

yes. for me thats how i make it work. lets wait for the others to chime in. if they have an alternative

5. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 Well-Known Member

That’s how it is. I just stick with the US account on my iPhone. The price diff isn’t worth the hassle.

I am looking forward for the time that I can keep my app purchases when I switch to the PH store so I don’t have to worry about app updates.

6. zagu

zagu Well-Known Member

THANK YOU Guys! hehe