Qi Wireless Chargers

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by mokmoki, Nov 30, 2017.

1. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

I got it already! I have to go to the local post. And this was freshly delivered to them.

27A85BD2-7A8F-4B4D-ACE5-6A142FD7B139.jpeg 965A2617-CA84-4B26-8A3F-BA403B4D750F.jpeg

Definitely love the premium feel for cheaper price! I prefer this one vs my Baseus wireless charger I got from Lazada 11.11.

ronjet, Ghibli and potpot2 like this.
  2. potpot2

potpot2 Well-Known Member

And the price is great right? Compared to local resellers who are selling it for doubke the price. I bought 5 of this and gave them as gift to our clients

ronjet, mauwrr and hitme64 like this.
  3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

^I would have wanted to give these as gifts also, but I found out that most of those to be gifted are using Samsungs and LGs that are not Qi-enabled...and then I realized that I was the only iPhone user in my lot...

ronjet and potpot2 like this.
  4. Ejaxene

Ejaxene Well-Known Member

Have both the Mophie wireless charging base and the Belkin boostUP wireless charging base (white and newer version)... similar function... slightly different designs. belkin seems to have slightly larger surface area where the phone will charge (?), I put my phone and it charges right away. With the mophie I have to reposition my phone on the base to get it to start charging. I think I’d woken up twice na realising the pad hadn’t charged my phone bec I didn’t get to place it properly.

I should note though that we’ve owned the belkin first so maybe mas sanay lang ako dun.

We have two kasi his and hers side eh.

5. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

I finally got my hands on my Scosche MagicMount Pro Charge, purchased from Amazon for around 50 bukcs

What the posting on Amazon doesn't say is that this kit includes EVERYTHING that you'd need to set it up and running. The kit includes the main mount unit, a suction base, a fixed mount (double-sided adhesive) base, cigarette USB adapter, a loooong cable USB-A to MicroUSB cable, cable clips (for cable management) and several mount plates depending on your device. Which means whether you're an iPhone user (or any phone that has a rear camera in a corner) or a Samsung owner (with the rear camera near the center of the phone's rear) you'll be ok. As you can see in the pics, Scosche went the extra mile of including specific instructions and guides on how to properly install the metal plates. Thing is, this particular magic mount requires 2 magnetic points where the middle area is where the wireless charging magic takes place

I opted to use my old USB car charger and a coiled MicroUSB cable so no messy cables. And as you can see in the pics, I was also able to use my current Scosche CD slot mount base with the new wireless charging base. For the longest time the cd slot mount base option has been the best setup for me because my current (and previous) vehicles often did not have a decent flat surface on the dash where I can install the base. And I've always steered clear of vent mounts for fear of damaging the vents due to the weight of my device

I'm very happy with this particular product and I highly recommend this if you'd want the convenience of wireless charging on a car mount

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 06.jpg 04.jpg

hitme64, ronjet, Ghibli and 1 other person like this.
  6. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

I should’ve done this also! Definitely recommended pricewise and quality.

potpot2 likes this.
  7. Ghibli

Ghibli Well-Known Member

Before I purchased my Belkin wireless charger pad, the sales attendant gave me the same pointers. Also, may I add that wireless charging a phone with a case equipped with occupied card inserts may interfere with the charging process. Of note, Thanks for the reply.

8. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

bought yesterday mi wireless charger, i just noticed compare to conventional charger (wired) the charging does not stop when the battery is already 100%. i always charge my phone over night.

jayparalejas likes this.
  9. lennytan

lennytan Active Member

Just gotten my 2 mophie wireless charger from Amazon :) , got it at 23 USD each :) much cheaper even when adding the shipping and handling compared buying it here at 3650 pesos

potpot2 likes this.
  10. manerdie

manerdie Active Member

What charger/adaptor do you guys use for your qi charging pad?

11. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

not charger/adaptor, I’m using mi power strip

12. engrleonard

engrleonard Member

Hi! I just ordered this one from shopee. haven't received it yet. its this okay for our xs max?
    Is this fast charging? anybody have this one too.. thanks in advance

- Spigen Essential® F207 Quick Charger 3.0 Dual Port White
    - Spigen Essential® F301w Fast Wireless Charger 9W Black
    [​IMG]

13. rednaxela

rednaxela Active Member

How does it perform? Is it a fast charger?

14. mauwrr

mauwrr Active Member

Yes it is. But the Baseus charges faster. What I like about this charger is that is doesn't heat up much vs the Baseus. For the Baseus, if the phone is charged sideways, it also doesn't heat up. Maybe because of the two coils. Anyways, I feel that it is "safer" to charge my phone with Momax than with Baseus that's why I use it more frequently than the other.

rednaxela and potpot2 like this.
  15. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

Have the same package. Yes it does charge faster on samsung devices, though I cannot confirm it on iphones since the specs says only 5v is used, weird but I noticed it charges much faster than my other wireless chargers. Though its so small, was expecting a white puck. But was sent a black one. Its better than my samsung wireless and ravpower. :)

#195 jayparalejas, Dec 4, 2018 at 11:45 AM
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018 at 11:57 AM
  16. jayparalejas

jayparalejas Active Member

Its been great but it attracts dust. 43BE2289-7F87-4D59-8478-F55A0ED80F59.jpeg A4351720-29A0-45A1-A500-0885462BCE8F.jpeg

17. ratburn

ratburn Member

I got this from Lazada but charges very slow. I'd rather use my wall plug for charging my iPhone Xr.

18. extremeshot

extremeshot PhilMUG Addict Member

Has anyone tried the 10W Miniso wireless charging pad? P789 if I remember correctly and sold in black and white.

19. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

For gamers, well, like me, I had to have this on the table (and Amazon obliged...)

71D0F8+HtCL._SX679_.jpg
    The Corsair MM1000 Qi Wireless Charging Mouse Pad - Adapters Included for Most Smartphones Including iPhone and Android (CH-9440022-NA) down to $39.99 from $79.99 (and it's not even Black Friday anymore...)

Dekra and potpot2 like this.
  20. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

has anyone tried using the latest Anker wireless charger/s? they any good or at par at least with the Momax? please advise. gracias!