PLDT DSL Email Settings

Discussion in 'Time Capsule, AirPort Extreme, AirPort Express' started by ricocamus, Jul 3, 2012.

1. ricocamus

ricocamus Member

Does anyone know the email settings for pldt DSL (POP and SMTP)?

Trying to help my dad configure his email client on a new computer and he forgot how he set up things before. I've looked around on the web and found different configurations of servers and port settings but can't seem to get it to work. Also some of them are pretty old (back to 2007) so not sure if they are still valid.

Do I need to set authentication? Does it need to be secure?

Lots of permutations to try so I'd really appreciate it someone has a set up that works.

TIA

2. b2r1y

b2r1y Member

Incoming mail server: pop.pldtdsl.net
    Outgoing mail server: smtp.pldtdsl.net

Logon Information must have the @pldtdsl.net affix

Make sure that your SMTP authentication is the same as your outgoing one.

You can set it up by going to: More Settings - Outgoing Server tab

3. DON2003

DON2003 PhilMUG Addict Member

anyone still using PLDTdsl mail? I have some e-bills register with it and lately have problem with it on my osx mail,
    when opening the app, it always popup that the pop.pldtdsl.net could not be verify and smtp.pldtdsl.net can't sent out email,

any help?

4. antski

antski Well-Known Member

anyone still using pldtdsl.net email service? is it still working for you?

5. sinar

sinar Member

I'm still using it but it's been a month since I last opened it. It would not recognized my password anymore but I know I did not change it. I've called their hotline and they told me that someone will be calling me to assist me but haven't heard from them.