Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General OT' started by mariuo, Dec 25, 2006.
thank you dekra! planning to cop at offspering as well, sana lang magkaroon na ng stock.
And i found my new love
Nice! What model is that? Has that been released?
It's the Adidas Iniki Boost, not yet released...waiting for this too...
^ Dropping 13Jan
Waaaaah no local release of NMD OG!
I like this as it has a close resemblance to zx500!
yes sir, saw it on adidas FB page. try natin thru UK stores!
Now streaming on Netflix:
Just curious, are zalora prices cheaper than actual nike or adidas shops?
I tried sir pero sobrang hirap daming bots sobrang bagal ng mga sites. I was able to add cart at offspring pero upon checkout nag hang na hanggang sa nawala na. Other sites failed din.
wow, lucky you sir...ako hanggang dun lang sa 1min na timer then wala na...gamit ko phone ko at laptop ko, kaso talagang olats...abang nalang ako sa trico, lol!
Goodluck! Baka may mahanap ka pa OG sir, please let me know. Umaasa pa rin ako. LOL
lol! pahirapan na sir, puro reseller na may hawak eh. pinakamura nakita ko is 17k.
Yes no other way but to move on unless budget is not an issue.
nga pala may release sa january 19, white mountaineering x adidas nmd trail, 2 colors ata available.
adidas ph and sole academy will release it.
Yes, raffle release sila pero I have to pass muna, di ko masyado gusto.
Here's my daughter's 'Ultra Boost'
the Galaxy 3 Cloudfoam
Hi, guys. Got a few questions on my first online purchase.
1. Will a locally issued credit card work for an online purchase in Footlocker? Have been reading conflicting stories about this. Some say it's okay but I read recently from another site that some purchases were declined since they used a locally issued card.
3. Which shipping/forwarding service do you recommend? I have been researching about this. Johnny Air seems good as it is the more commonly used service from what I read. However, they don't consolidate. Have not heard read much from LBC and ecasa. But they seem to be good options too. I was wondering which of them would be the most reliable service?
4. How does Footlocker package the shoe? My brother is particular with the box. He does not want it to be damaged. Are there options that you recommend for this?
5. Any other advice?
1) Depends on the site.
3) If the shoe is below P10,000 you can have it sent directly to your PH address dutyfree. I recently had my $800 laptop received at LBC on 18 January and until now does not show up on my LBC account.
4) If the box is important to you then buying it off the shelf is the only way to guarantee the box staying intact.