PhilMug 2015 NBA Fantasy League

Discussion in 'Sports and Fitness' started by Jess, Jul 31, 2014.

1. akosiGRAM

akosiGRAM Member

@docjbr i changed my mind sir according to the rumors reggie jackson will be traded as early as today and i think he will be the franchise cornerstone ala james harden when he got traded to Houston hehe

2. docjbr

docjbr PhilMUG Addict Member

Just saw the trade involving Dion Waiters, heading to OKC. I have a feeling now that Reggie Jackson, indeed might be moved. Lakers? He'd definitely make a dent there. Though I'm still hoping D-Will will be sent to the Lakers or the Kings, his salary just makes him unappealing. Kainis!

3. lawrencebosox45

lawrencebosox45 Active Member

lebron why do you have to rest?! certain fantasy managers rely on you to do Lebron-things for our prosperity! come back home again lebron, come back to the court!

4. docjbr

C'mon, Whiteside! Pour it on, get that big fat juicy contract! Glad I was able to pick him up in 3 of my 4 leagues.

Any Nic Batum fanatics out there? Looking for a big man for big man numbers. Thanks!

5. dopster00

dopster00 Member

I hope Lillard does a 2nd half stinker. I need him to shoot blanks, turn it over 4 more times to win against lexgo's team.

6. lexgo

lexgo Member

hehe good thing Lillard delivered! :p Happy New Year Guys! :)

7. Jess

Jess PhilMUG Addict Member

i was shellacked by Doc in our match up weeks ago. going into the season i really love my team in this league unless those injuries killed me. my hopes are not that high anymore with the team i have. LOL! at least in the other 2 leagues i am in, i am still contending and have solid teams.

Aragorn is just a cut above this season. hehehe!

8. docjbr

3 weeks ago, I just about gave up on my team. Injuries to Oladipo, Williams, Batum, and then Kevin Martin were just too heavy, I had a 29-41 record.

Now, pinapaasa naman ako ng team ko, haha! Faried, Oladipo, and CJ Miles have been huge for me, Paul is his usual self. Now if only Batum can give me some returns, after giving up a 2nd pick for him.

Deron? Might as well stash him and see if he stills plays or gets traded at the end of the month.

9. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

Mo Williams just scored 52 points for the Wolves. And I think I dropped this guy a couple of weeks ago. Together with Manu Ginobili and Gorgui Dieng, these are three guys which I regret dropping. I should have chosen to stick with them despite their off nights.

10. parallax

parallax Member

Another lost season for me hay. Still regretting dropping Danny Green. Al Jeff and Dwight are not good this season. And that gamble for DWade did not pay off.

11. Jess

i am still fighting for a playoff spot but Rubio needs to play NOW! Gondor is just destroying the competition. that 1-8 defeat to doc hurts a lot.

12. docjbr

I just hope Deron will get to play soon, I really need his assists. I know it's keeping my hopes up, but I'm 3 games behind the last playoff spot, so I guess kaya pa yan! :p

13. docjbr

Jops (Mamba),

Kobe's down with a rotator cuff tear. I just realized you only had 2 PG's on your team, and that included Kobe. And you're in 5th! Awesome job!

14. ogretrunks

ogretrunks Member

Sounds like a Deron Williams trade proposal Doc. :D

15. docjbr

Haha! Nah, not now. Deron is (hopefully) on his way back, or maybe traded away, Kobe's about to miss time pa lang.

But I do have 2 trade proposals that I sent to 2 managers, not sure if they've seen it na.

I did pick up Langston "Linsanity 2.0" Galloway, to shore up whatever I'm not getting from D-Will, hehe!

16. Jess

i need a win this week to stay in the hunt.

17. strutot

strutot Member

sorry doc had to decline... your player might hit the injury list soon..

18. docjbr

Aack. Just read it now. Made the trade offer following his great game yesterday. Hope he heals quickly.

19. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

After my first loss last week (4-5), I'm down 2-7 against Jops. He can actually beat me 0-9 if he gets lucky. My team may have peaked too early. Noah is out, while Duncan, Wall and Monta Ellis have gone down to earth with consecutive sub-par games. :(

20. nethrow

nethrow Active Member

I'm too far back na to be even thinking playoffs, so I'll just play spoilers na lang. :p