Petition for Booq Products

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Extremist, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Extremist

Extremist Member

I've read threads about people requesting Booq products here in the Philippines. So I had this idea that maybe if the management of Digital Hub see enough requests, then just MAYBE we'll see Booq stuff soon :)

For those not aware, come and visit All Products by booq, laptop backpacks, laptop bags, iPad bags, sleeves, briefs

See the designs? Aren't they fantastic? I surely want one, or two..

2. gdgomez

gdgomez Member

Yup pretty nice. Dad was looking for a bag for his iPad while we were in Seoul and the booq product we got was a great find. Cant seem to find it on their website though.

3. prankie

prankie Member

I like the booqpad for ipad and viper for my mba! Hopefully booq will be available here :)

4. Jyqft

Jyqft New Member

+1. The more options the better.