Pencil by Fifty Three

Discussion in 'iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Apple Watch' started by angel_benet, Dec 19, 2013.

1. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 PhilMUG Addict Member

I did buy the tools too before I got the pencil but i have my wife's ipad test it logged in with her appleID running Paper. The tools do become active when you connect the Pencil :)

2. mwf168

mwf168 New Member

Anyone know where to buy pencil by 53 locally?

3. bacchus_3

bacchus_3 PhilMUG Addict Member

i'm not sure if there's any store selling them here in Metro Manila yet (was hoping BTB :D) but FiftyThree offers international shipping.

4. mikeyllorin

mikeyllorin Active Member

Anyone here know where I can buy replacement tips? Mine are all worn out. There's a seller on OLX that sells them for 1500, but I think that's too expensive, since it's only listed as $7.95 on Amazon.

5. pseudostoic

pseudostoic New Member

Just purchased the walnut pencil plus spare tips from their online store, anyone know how long it would take them to ship here in the Philippines?