Peak Design

Discussion in 'Photographers' started by Leeger, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

I am a huge fan of Peak Design camera straps, been using their slide lite for my X-T20 and I am very happy with it. I've been eyeing their everyday messenger bag for months now but I have only seen it in pictures and video review. I would love to see and feel it in person before I actually buy the bag since the price tag is a hefty $250 (Sold here for around 16k). Anyone know's any store who carries peak design bag? I have checked their website and looks like Urbanize is an official distributor but I have not seen one in their stores.

2. dopster00

dopster00 Member

Leeger likes this.
  3. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

Yeah I saw that and again looks like another awesome product from them. I'm just no longer a fan of backpacks in general now.
    I just checked urbanized website and peak design is not showing under the brands they carry. Well I can still order through the online store i ordered my strap. They are also official distributors. I think Peak Design will honor the 30 day moneyback guarantee anyway if i'm not happy with the product.

4. danielg

danielg Well-Known Member

5. Leeger

Leeger Active Member

Yes they are. That’s where I bought my slide lite. Urbanized is also an official distributor. From peak design’s website looks like those are the only two official distributor here in the Philippines. I have checked with urbanized and they do have peak design bags too bad they still carry the v1 everyday messenger and not the v2.

6. gravija_flare

gravija_flare Active Member

better contact echophoto then, though their store is not that accessible, at least for me. :)
    or if you're ok with slightly cheaper 2nd hand ones, there maybe some in photography fb groups, though not sure if they are V2 ones..