Pages table question

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by ultratramp, Jan 18, 2007.

1. ultratramp

ultratramp Active Member

I have recently switched to using Pages and have encountered a problem for which I have yet to find a solution.

When I use tables for an audio-video script and type continuously in one column, the text disappears into the lower margin of the page instead of continuing onto the next page. A translucent blue plus sign reminiscent of the pagemaker icon to continue to the next page appears but seems to have no apparent use except to indicate that there is more text that has disappeared beyond the margin.

Elbertc's results varied having the text flow into the next page. Anyone know how to fix this?