Option to choose BT devise from two paired device

Discussion in 'General iOS' started by Boscosimo, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Boscosimo

Boscosimo New Member

Hi,

Im using a Jabra Halo Smart BT headset paired to my iPhone 6S (updated IOS) for calls and
    tried pairing simultaneously a Ye!! bluetooth speaker at my office for music.

How can I choose the speaker for music listening? Every time I turn on the music the
    sounds comes out in my Jabra, not from the speaker. I need to disconnect the Jabra so that
    the sounds will come out from the speaker.

Is there an option to choose what devise to use without necessary disconnecting one device.

Thanks!

2. oj88

oj88 PhilMUG Addict Member

On my iPad, I just swipe up the Control Center, swipe left, and choose the output device from the list.

I imagine that the procedure should be similar on an iPhone.

3. Boscosimo

Boscosimo New Member

Oh, right! I found it! Thank you much!