Non-Apple Lightning Cable recommendations

Discussion in 'Third-party Accessories' started by piedad, Jul 9, 2019.

1. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

using Ugreen usb-c to lightning.

caerwyn likes this.
  2. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

I have the short one, and it's really handy when I need to sync my iPhone and Macbook. Quality is ok too. I've come to trust Ugreen products ever since I started ordering some of their items from Lazada. It's one of those not-so-well-known brands but are of good quality

3. sibilly

sibilly Active Member

Love the xpower 3 in 1 cables that I bought from BTB, I have a short one for powerbank usage and a 1.2m one for normal charging. It’s so convenient to have usb-c, a and micro-usb in one cable.

4. sillimanian

sillimanian Member

UGreen. Apple-licensed, good quality and reasonably priced. You can’t go wrong.

potpot2 likes this.