New Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by sinoka56, Mar 14, 2015.

1. pinkranger

pinkranger New Member

noobie here :)

I'm planning to buy 2015 mbp too.. Do i need to reserve a unit from BTB? Or ok lang walk in? :)

2. greta87

greta87 PhilMUG Addict Member

^ best to call them. They have an ongoing sale on the MBP with retina.

3. pinkranger

pinkranger New Member

Thanks! I called most branches earlier... it seems like 256 rmbp is not available

4. Laurice

Laurice Member

Is there a cut-off date for this 24 months installment? And was it possible to have paid lesser than 64,990? (Like 40,500 perhaps)

5. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

how often foes apple refresh the macbook pro? thinking of getting one but i'm not sure if a new one is coming soon that will have a similar casing/or new color variant like the new macbooks... thanks in advance :)

6. pixel8

pixel8 New Member

Will just wait for them to restock.

7. pinkranger

pinkranger New Member

Hi Laurice, based on their fb post, the 24months promo is until June 30. For the discount, I think there is, if you will pay in cash. But not as much as 20k.

8. amboy

amboy Member

hello everyone,

just got my MBP 13" Retina 256GB early 2015 yesterday from BTB at One Rockwell... thank you Harriet for the accommodation :) i'm happy with my unit so far :)

9. ffmla

ffmla New Member

Sana magkaron ng mbp na color gold and retina

10. joshuaster

joshuaster New Member

Hello, Just got my 2015 Macbook Pro Retina 13" 256 GB at BTB Fairview Terraces. I want to thank Ms. Danica (for answering all my emails :) ), Ms. Cathy, Ms. Annie, Sir Arjay and of course the one and only Sir Charlie. :> I highly recommend BTB. :)

11. shootertwist

shootertwist PhilMUG Addict Member

i'm also waiting, in my case a space gray mbp-retina. that's why i havent bought one.
    Good thing i dont need one right now, hehe... apple has two more refresh cycles to go for the year so it's still possible :)

12. jor

jor Member

My last Apple purchase was a 2010 15" MBP which turned out to be a major lemon. Switched to an ASUS on Windows 8.1; loved the ASUS, adjusted to Windows 8.1. But I recently decided I needed something smaller and lighter (and wanted to give my niece a decent hand-me-down machine). After a lot of research, I was down to DELL XPS 13" w/ its Infinity Screen vs. the MBP Retina 13". Still more research and I decided to return to Apple.

Purchased my MBPr 13" at BTB Galleria & am enjoying setting it up. I was happily surprised by Yosemite -- I last used Snow Leopard--, the force trackpad and gestures, and the speed of this machine.

Thank you, BTB. Great service & your tech guy knows his machines.

13. gdelacerna

gdelacerna Active Member

I hope Apple comes out with a 13 MBPr with Gold or Space grey options. That would be really good.

14. itnetad

itnetad Active Member

with the glowing apple logo! :)

15. joshuaster

joshuaster New Member

Super agree with this. :)

16. spearminthead

spearminthead Member

Got my 15" MBP (2015) from BTB Century City Mall, on installment as well. Thanks to Danica and Michael!

17. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

Just called BTB rockwell now and they still dont have stocks of the 13" 2015 MBP Retina 128 and 256 but they do still have a 512 left. Was hoping to get the 256 model but they still don't know when will the stocks will arrive.

Edit: also emailed Ms. Danica for stocks availability.

#37 ronjet, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  18. ronjet

ronjet PhilMUG Addict Member

I was very happy yesterday going to BTB knowing that i'm about to pick up the 2015 mbpr 256gb. :) as always, thanks to Ms. Danica for arranging the reservation and schedule of pick up and she never miss to answer every single emails that I sent. Most especially to Sir Charlie for the great discount. ;)

19. Kleithxx

Kleithxx PhilMUG Addict Member

Just wanna ask if they will accept cash + card payment plan for 24months using Chinabank Visa Creditcard? Thanks! Planning on upgrading my MBP.

20. mongkee

mongkee Well-Known Member

You can ask Ms. Danica directly. Contact her via e-Mail at sales@beyondthebox.ph. I myself was supposed to buy a 2015 13" MBP Retina but it didn't push thru. Whlie planning to buy, I was in direct contact with Danica to help me out with what options are available for PhilMUG members.

Nevertheless, I would like to publicly express my gratitude to the management and staff of BTB for providing PhilMUG members special discounts :)

Kleithxx and amboy like this.