New Link of Mobileme download.

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by hexinary, Jul 13, 2008.

1. hexinary

hexinary Member

2. dominiquejames

dominiquejames Active Member

Thanks for the link, but as has been demonstrated several times in the past, this download may not yet be the final release, so I think it's much better to just wait for the official final release to come out rather than pre-empt Apple. Just my opinion.

3. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

that server is fast! took me less than 1 min using globe visbility to finish. hope this is the 1.1 version

yup.. its the latest version as of now

#3 loko__loko, Jul 13, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  4. hexinary

hexinary Member

yeah maybe.. but the link worked like a charm for me.. This is just for me tho, im not sure with the others. =)

5. dominiquejames

dominiquejames Active Member

This version, as of this writing, was quickly recalled by Apple. There might be something wrong somewhere for them to recall it. I'll just wait for the official release.