Needing Help to Test Out Photon

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by jsgallardo, Sep 5, 2007.

1. jsgallardo

jsgallardo Guest

I recently did a few tricks coding the open source iPhoto blog export plugin called Photon. It was originally written by Daikini.com, which is not yet a Universal Binary.

Can I ask for help to test it out for other blogging software, or maybe ask for feedbacks from you guys?

Here is the link to my blogpost:
    The New Photon Plugin in Action

Please keep in mind that I am in no way liable for any data corruption that may arise from using this plugin, for this is just a test build, and I am not the official maintainer of the software. Just wanted to test iPhoto '08 and iPhoto '06 compatibility, as well as compatibility with XML-RPC libraries of different blogging sites.

BTW, my email addy's jofell [at] jofell [dot] com

Thanks a lot.

2. jsgallardo

jsgallardo Guest

Just an update. I've set up a site for you guys to go. It kinda bothers me that you have to dig through all my personal blog posts just to get to Photon.

Anyway here's the link:

Photon iPhoto Plugin, Personal Build