Need help with Digital Walker order from Shopee

Discussion in 'Digital Walker' started by rimewire, Dec 26, 2018.

1. rimewire

rimewire Member

I'm having trouble with my order from the Digital Walker store on Shopee (ORDER ID. 18121018404WPK4). I sent messages through the Shopee chat thing, DW's official Facebook page and email (hello@digitalwalker.ph).

Here's a timeline for clarity:

12/10 - I ordered/paid for 2 items from the Digital Walker store through Shopee.
    12/15 - I received the package but one of the items was not what I ordered. I sent a message through Shopee chat.
    12/18 - I sent back the wrong item through Grab Express so it was back at the warehouse within the hour. They said they'll process it within the day. I asked if they could send back the item through Grab Express as well so I could receive it within the hour as well, they said no.
    12/19 - They were unresponsive on Shopee chat.
    12/20 - They sent me a supposed 2GO tracking number that does not work on the 2GO website (it says it's invalid). I checked all possible tracking options on the website but it doesn't work on any of them.

I understand that it was the Christmas weekend which is why they haven't responded over the last week. The items I ordered were supposed to be Christmas gifts, which is why I ordered them almost 3 weeks ago, but yeah, I guess that's not happening anymore.

Apart from Shopee chat, Facebook and their email (hello@digitalwalker.ph), does anyone know a way to contact them? I paid for the items and I already sent back the wrong one so I'm just worried they won't respond anymore and just keep the item and my money if I don't try to reach out to them in all the ways I can.

By the way, they don't respond even though on their Shopee store page you can clearly see that they were online a few minutes ago. This would go on whenever I would send them a message.

I've purchased dozens of items from DW's physical stores so I didn't bother to read the reviews. Looking back, I should have. There's at least 3 reviews over the last month on DW's Lazada store (there's one on Shopee about not receiving their item) that says that they received the wrong item, some of them were of the same brand of the item I bought (Fuse Chicken) so I don't know if there's something funky going on with that specific brand.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. lardcas

lardcas Member

Ask for refund instead and buy the item on physical store.

punoed likes this.
  3. punoed

punoed Member

Agree! This is the best option.

4. Chip

Chip PhilMUG Addict Member

We actually had problems with our order via Shopee as well. The item was never shipped. When we tracked it, Shopee said that their delivery guy was ready to pick up the item from DW but the item was not ready, so it was not shipped. DW was not responsive to our messages via Shopee (they just answered initially to confirm stocks of the item, but after that, when it was messages about following up our orders, we didn't get a reply). So we cancelled our order, and then that is the time they replied to our messages, saying that it was the courier's fault as they did not arrive to pick up the item from their store.

In any case, we didn't order again via Shopee but did so via Lazada. Got our order last week. \o/