Mystery PI / TextTwister / Etc

Discussion in 'Third party hardware, software and accessories' started by joms, Aug 23, 2009.

1. joms

joms Member

Guys, im a 100% PC guy who will convert to a MAC within the year. The thing is, my pamankin loves to play Mystery PI / Text Twister and the like. Will i still be able to play these games on my MBP 13" ?

When i checked the game's website, it says that these games are only for PC. :(

2. docnap

docnap Member

You can also install Windows in an Intel Mac with a partitioned drive. Of course, you also expose that part of the drive to viruses. :)

3. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

4. joms

joms Member

Thanks! If i go the windows route, will the game run good in the vmware? or do i need to boot from windows totally? which would you recommend.

5. Chito Limson

Chito Limson Unfrozen…
    Staff Member

VMWare is good enough for simple games like this. They don't require much processing power from your CPU and graphics card anyway,

6. freelancer

freelancer Active Member

Loads and loads of Hidden Object Games and other stuff on bigfish.com too.