MS Visio for the mac

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by tech.junkie, Aug 17, 2007.

1. tech.junkie

tech.junkie Member

hi. i have a lot of visio files w/c id like to open on my macbook - w/o converting.

i tried omni graffle pro but i have to convert 1st the visio files to .xml 1st before it can be opened.

TIA for any suggestion/help. :rolleyes:

2. quasar

quasar Active Member

You could install Windows and Visio and run them under Bootcamp or Parallels.

3. jepaz

jepaz Active Member

For the record, there isn't any MS Visio for Mac.

By the way, there is an existing similar thread ==> MS Visio on OSX?

4. tech.junkie

tech.junkie Member

hi jepaz. yes i know theres no visio for the mac. what i meant was if there was a similar app. oops! sorry didnt see that existing visio thread. tnx for pointing me there.

mods, kindly just merge this to that 1. tnx.

hi quasar. i actually already installed MS visio 2003 on my macbook via crossover. it worked well but IMO its always better to have native mac apps installed.

#4 tech.junkie, Aug 17, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2007