Momax - Core Smart Cover for the New iPad

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Charlie, Apr 19, 2012.

1. alanis_junkie

alanis_junkie Well-Known Member

how about a short review? :D would you mind comparing the weight and the thickness compared to an iPad with the apple smart cover? :) tia

2. x86tech

x86tech New Member

I would also like to see some feedbacks from those who bought it. :D I'm considering to get one.

3. carloople

carloople Member

Wrote a short review here. It's a pretty good case :) Love how they designed the back.

4. peanutbutterlove

I liked it too!! it isn't bulky and i agree with carlo, the back design is nice :p the sleep/wake function works too so i've got no prob with it. it's worth buying :D

5. ArkiJan

ArkiJan Well-Known Member

Just got my new iPad... Is this available in Digital Hub VMall?...

6. memphis

memphis Well-Known Member

Saw this in Digital Walker Abreeza.. Pretty good case, indeed. Lightweight. What will confuse you is the color to choose. :p i'm leaning towards the brown.

7. wewen17

wewen17 Well-Known Member

Bought the red one over the weekend. The only downside of this is its loose edging though it doesn'nt affect the installed screen protector unlike some cases. Overall, the experiece is okay. Sulit! Thanks again DH!

8. Bluetint

Bluetint Member

what about the screen protector that come free with it, is it any good? Does it affect the Retina display of the new ipad? And would you happen to know if it plays well with the adonit jot stylus?

9. wewen17

wewen17 Well-Known Member

It's all good, doesn't affect the retina display at all.I think the trick is in the installation as any other accessory. I had it installed in DW-Moa. My wife loves the experience of the new iPad. It's all hers, but i still can use it at times. I'm still stuck with my original iPad most of the time. Sorry no experience for the adonit jot stylus, only the cheap CD-R King stylus. HTH.