MIRO - problem with downloaded stuff

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by trazille, Feb 16, 2010.

1. trazille

trazille Guest

Posting since I'm getting desperate, not much of a tech person. Hope anyone can help!

I'm using the Macbook Alum 2.0.

So here's the problem:

• I have been downloading my movies through the MIRO application.
    • These films automatically get saved in the MIRO folder, which can be found in the MOVIES folder of my MAC.
    • Whenever I watch a film, I transfer it to the WATCHED folder I created within the MIRO folder (ergo: MOVIES -> MIRO -> WATCHED)
    • Today, the WATCHED folder is missing. Search function won't show the folder, as well as the movie titles found in the folder.
    I really did not do anything weird. I burned some movies yesterday and that's it, but I do not remember deleting the entire WATCHED folder. And I'm pretty sure the films there are not deleted, since I only have 5.19GB left in my hard drive (the movies make up like 50GB so if they're deleted, I should have free space)!

Can anyone help? PLEASE? :(