MBPr case replacement

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by Bakamoo, May 12, 2013.

1. Bakamoo

Bakamoo Member

Hello, I recently bought a MBPr 13" red satin case at 2,450php this May 1.
    Just yesterday I found out they have a sale at only half the price...I wanted to return this one to replace it with a teal and black one of course adding an additional 1,225php for the 2nd case.
    I was told this was not possible since they theres only a 7 day replacement...Is this true?

I got this from beyondthebox btw, but its the same company anyways.

2. barre05

barre05 Well-Known Member

Yup, Charlie's a nice guy and all, but I think for you to insist on having the case replaced well after the standard 7-day exchange period has lapsed is pushing it. My unsolicited advice? Enjoy the red case, then buy the teal/black case you want at half the price. You can always sell the red case later on at a loss.