MBP Flickering When playing youtube videos

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by hotSHOT, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hotSHOT

hotSHOT Member

Hi, just curious if this thing also happened to you when playing videos on youtube. I just noticed it this morning that when playing videos on youtube, the video is flickering (not the entire screen but only the video window). I'm a bit worried because this is not happening before. My MBP 2.4GHz is only 3 weeks old and I'm very sure the video was not flickering when I tried playing youtube videos when I first got it.

Do you think this is a Safari or a hardware problem?

Thanks in advance!

2. krscu

krscu Member

Try a different browser.

In my case, there's no flickering (Safari 3.1.2). :D

3. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

me either...sapari and payrpaks

4. hotSHOT

hotSHOT Member

Im already using the latest version of Safari :(

Haven't tried it with Firefox though. I'll try it later and let you know. :(

5. mindless

mindless Member

It could be a botched flash player install. Try reinstalling the flash player from Adobe.