Marshall Speakers now available at 24 months installment

Discussion in 'Beyond The Box' started by Charlie, Jul 29, 2015.

1. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

sir, how's the Woburn quality these day? it seems Stanmore is not durable.

2. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

Better than ever. Quick connect. Splendid bass. Smooth trebles and mids. Clear and crisp vocals. Best investment in a Bluetooth speaker from the maker of guitar amps.

3. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

Hi philmuggers, have you experienced any loss bluetooth connection? I listen to phil online radio, there were 2x disconnect of bluetooth connection after 10mins and 30-45mins of listening. I use imac and woburn ii. Still less than 7days tho.

4. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

Hi sir Charlie, is there any complaints regarding bluetooth connection especially Woburn ii?
    Unfortunately we can’t simulate losing of bluetooth connection after 45minutes of testing in DW store. Purchased last Sunday, Sept 20...

5. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

Have you tried connecting the Woburn on another device? And checking if it will disconnect for sometime? I think for here we need to determine first if the cause of bluetooth disconnection is the Woburn or iMac.

I have the Woburn 1 and cannot remember having disconnection issues.

6. wuyckie

wuyckie Member

Havent tried on another device po, ill give a try for days then. Thank you sa advice.

7. motoflux

motoflux Lemon Pepper Fan

Hi fellow Woburn User. Mine usually disconnects when I'm using my iPod Touch 4th Gen on bluetooth. I'm using my Woburn now mostly for playing PS4 (wired 3.5mm connection) and sometimes, for Conference Calls on my MBP via bluetooth connection.

So far, no disconnections for BT, my virtual meetings last 4-5hrs most of the time.