Marshall Major FX grounded volume and remote

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by archon, Feb 5, 2012.

1. archon

archon New Member

I just purchased these Marshall Major FX headphones at DigitalHub in VirraMall last Saturday, January 28, 2012.

[​IMG]

I noticed a minor problem last Thursday when I realized the remote control's volume buttons appears grounded and would sometimes work and sometimes not. It also just happens that another co-worker in our office has the exact same headphones and his unit does not have any of the defects that are on mine.

The 7-day in-store warranty for outright replacement lapsed yesterday but I was not able to have it replaced because I was working yesterday and the days from Thursday leading to Saturday.

I'd like to say I am very happy with the quality of sound of the headphones, and being a musician myself, these Marshall headphones are a must have. I'd buy a few more of these and keep them boxed just to collect them.

I am just hoping the store would honor an outright replacement or any remedy to fix the problem I am having with the headphones.

2. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Just bring it back and will replace it with a new one :)

3. archon

archon New Member

Thank you sir Charlie, I'll drop by the store today.

4. vsperalta

vsperalta Member

That's what you call "after sales service" in its utmost consideration. ;)

5. himuramaki

himuramaki Member

one of the main reasons why I buy items from DH.

6. Leon21

Leon21 Active Member

I bought one myself two weeks ago from DH VMall and I'm very happy with them. Luckily, I haven't experienced the problem you've faced.

Here's hoping your replacement is defect-free!

7. archon

archon New Member

I got the replacement an hour ago. Works perfectly! My fault was I never actually used the volume controls immediately after purchasing it and only noticed the problem 5 days after. A big thanks to Digital Hub the staff in Virra were very friendly and accommodating.