Malaysia Airlines travel promo

Discussion in 'Travel' started by penmanila, Jul 21, 2018.

1. penmanila

penmanila The Pinoy Penman
    Staff Member Supporter

Since Philmuggers apparently travel a lot, I thought I'd share the fact that Malaysia Airlines has a pretty good sale that ends tomorrow, July 22. The flights to Malaysia itself are pretty tempting at $80 round-trip [​IMG]:) I've flown to KL many times and have always enjoyed it, so this might be your chance to go have a bit of fun for not too much. I've already made two bookings under this sale--the $80 seats may be largely gone (you can fly up to end-May 2019), but I got me and the wife tickets to Penang for January (about $150 each all-in, incl. travel tax) and to London in May ($650 each, also all-in, with 30kg baggage each). Not a bad deal [​IMG];) Heck, that's less than the price of a used iPhone X--grab this deal while you can and see the world: )

(And yes, I know MH planes mysteriously drop out of the sky every now and then, but I'm willing to take my chances.)

https://www.malaysiaairlines.com/ph/en/deals.html?cid=edm|PHMATF18r|AC|nl|||ph|PDM19185|en|home

rbenzon and Cmmig like this.