MacBook Pro 13" out of stock

Discussion in 'Digital Hub' started by jbokyo, Jul 23, 2011.

1. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

Every Digital Hub I've called so far doesn't have one in stock. Does anyone know where I could get one?
    Do other stores give out discounts for being PhilMUG members too? :confused: Thanks!

#1 jbokyo, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  2. anc90

anc90 Member

Try liteware, call/txt Tynn (0917) 810 8966

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

3. cybersniper

cybersniper PhilMUG Addict Member

check out TIpidPC.com - 2011 MacBook Pro sells for only 49,000 - BRAND NEW / SEALED.

4. mrlnmrtnz

mrlnmrtnz Member

Mods, may i suggest to move this thread out of Digital Hub Section.

5. cybersniper

cybersniper PhilMUG Addict Member

why would you move it there when TS clearly states that they do not have it? - needless to say, he's looking for other options.

Also, if you move it there - non-Digital Hub fans would not be able to post.

*not everyone wants to be a member of that group

6. Charlie

Charlie Beyond The Box/DW/Digital Hub

Hmm which branch did you call? as of today we have stocks in all our branches :)

7. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

Just a bit off topic input. Sometimes we need to be diligent in finding out for ourselves in checking the availabiity of items. I needed extra ram and I personally went to Digital Hub Virra Mall in their Tech dept. The girl told me they don't have it in stock and suggested I buy it in PC Stores. Despite that I emailed Geraldo, the Gen Manager for a quote on that ram. He actually replied and it is available and they can order it. Even though the sales staff said they don't have it I had a hunch it is available.

8. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

Hi Sir Charlie!

I called up the Robinsons Manila (RP), Greenhills Theater Mall, & Greenhills ViraMall branches becuase those are the ones that I usually frequent. I'm planning on getting the 13" i7 with OS X Lion ASAP, but all three said they didn't have one in stock yet. I decided to ask for help from PhilMug instead of having to call every branch.

Thank you so much. I hope to get my grubby paws on one soon. :D

9. forcep

forcep New Member

Just bought my (or should i say, my wife) MBP 13" earlier in digital hub market market :) All I can say is to sir CHARLIE "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" for all the satisfaction me and my wife received not only as customer but as a first time user of Mac. Will definitely be back for more stuff in digital hub. Thank you Thank you...

I guess try calling Digital Hub again @jbokyo

10. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

Hi forcep! I'm looking for the 13" i7 model, and placed a reservation in the RP branch (because that's the most accessible) . It's good to know that the item is available in other branches. :)

11. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

Got it! Thanks sir charlie & digital hub! :)

12. je_letranknights

how much did you bought it in DHub for MBP 13"?

13. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

edit by mods: no price quotations here, thanks.

#13 jbokyo, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
  14. docnico

docnico PhilMUG Addict Member

Jbokyo: I suggest you not post Charlie's quoted prices. There's a reason he gives those prices via email and should not be posted publicly.

15. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

sorry. it's just that I got the same quotation from all the stores that I called up so I didn't think too much of it. sorry again... :(

16. je_letranknights

sorry if I ask. cheers!

17. warlica

warlica Member

I called Virra Mall, Greenhills Theater Mall, Trinoma, Pioneer and Ermita DH branches, and MBP 13" i7 is really out of stock.

Does anybody know when is the restocking?

18. akoto1105

akoto1105 New Member

I'm also hoping I could get one from Digital Hub on or before Thursday. *crosses fingers*

I sent an email to Mr. Charlie for order confirmation but I received a "Delivery Status Notification (Delay)" from GMail. I re sent the details this evening and I hope my order details would reach his inbox.

19. jbokyo

jbokyo New Member

I'm sure Sir Charlie won't let you guys down. It's just a matter of time, baka nagkaubusan lang. :)

20. liv_m

liv_m Member

Hoping to get mine as well within the week... Charlie said that new stocks with Lion pre installed are arriving early this week... But because of the holidays, might come later within the week.