LF: Program to copy non-protected shared music in iTunes

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by alfiesy, Jun 23, 2006.

1. alfiesy

alfiesy Active Member

Our home network's a mix of Windows and Mac computers with iTunes managing the music libraries in each computer.

On occasion, I find myself wanting to copy a music track found in my brother's shared itunes music library. What's the best OSX program available to do this?

Conversely, my brother runs iTunes in his Windows XP laptop computer. What program can he use to copy music tracks from my library?

Thanks in advance for help on this.

2. robvillegas

robvillegas Member

I use getTunes. As long as the other itunes libraries are shared, it should be visible. For windows naman, im not sure if there's an equivalent application.

Robbie

3. wildcard

wildcard Active Member