LF: OSX app to transfer songs from iPod Classic 120GB to iTunes 9.0.2

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by alfiesy, Nov 2, 2009.

1. alfiesy

alfiesy Active Member

I lost my entire (7 years worth) of music collection when my Time Capsule crashed (June 2009) and my iPod Classic (120GB) drowned in the flood waters of Ondoy.

Recently, I managed to track down a friend who had cloned my entire collection in his iPod Classic (120GB). I need to transfer the entire collection back to my Macbook Pro 13" running Snow Leopard 10.6.1 and iTunes 9.0.2.

Questions:
    1. Does the latest version of Senuti work for this?
    2. Any other application that you have tested to work with this setup?

Appreciate any leads.

Alfie

2. ArkiJan

ArkiJan Well-Known Member

try Pod to Mac... it lets you copy or transfer music, videos and playlists from an iPod or iPhone to your Mac and iTunes... here's the link:
    http://www.podtomac.com/

HTH...

3. tinggle

tinggle Member

i would still try senuti first

4. Skint

Skint Well-Known Member

Correct me If I'm wrong does senuti only extract musics from the library of your ipod not individual folder playlists?

Also can't transfer video and podcast?

Kindly clarify this thanks in advance.

#4 Skint, Nov 2, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2009