LCD Protector worth it?

Discussion in 'MacBook Air, MacBook & MacBook Pro' started by imperialv, Dec 10, 2008.

1. extremeshot

extremeshot PhilMUG Addict Member

@core
    For me, LCD protectors are essential in all my gadgets that need it. I have it on my MB, Windows laptop, iPod, PSP, mobile phone, 450D lcd, you get the pont... Not because I'm OC but because LCDs are so darn fragile and susceptible to dirt, scratches, finger prints, even saliva! I just feel much better knowing that it's the screen protector and not the LCD that's taking the hit.

@stevezone
    Come on, since you bought it there, you oughta know the peeps there right? I have one word for ya -- FREE!

2. coreofignorance

ah yeah in my camera its a MUST. canon dont have something like nikon did. and canons LCD panels are flat unlike nikon :p saliva? eww :D

3. stevezone

stevezone Active Member

ok thanks! will try it later..

4. extremeshot

extremeshot PhilMUG Addict Member

Yes, unfortunately saliva is a reality :p . I can think of things that are yuckier than saliva that can touch your LCDs but let's not talk about those haha...

Also protects the MB LCD from the marks left by keyboard protectors if you ever use those.

5. John H

John H Member

I agree with pen manila, a soft cloth or sheet of paper will do but for convenience sake, its very nice.