just purchased the apple in ear headphones

Discussion in 'iPod, Apple TV and other Apple-branded entertainm' started by lorodz, Dec 3, 2008.

1. rdy0329

rdy0329 PhilMUG Addict Member

Usually some illegal music are recorded from the radio (terrestrial one) so, it would have the same quality as radio, but for CD ripped ones, it would presumably sound great...

2. pochiman

pochiman PhilMUG Addict Member

thnx for the link senor dominiquejames! i'm checkin' the review out... :)

3. marckieMD

marckieMD Member

just in time, my senn cx500 today!

are the apple in-ear headphones already available DW/ DH stores?

4. abielbad

abielbad Active Member

I'm also planning to buy the In-Ear Earphones from the Apple Store Philippines... could I also buy a US iTunes Gift Card ?

5. CruciaL

CruciaL Well-Known Member

The only thing that I like about Apple earphones is it's wire. They are so damn comfortable and easy to roll-and-straighten up into.

But since the bass of this in-ear is not good, I'll pass.

6. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

guys after 6 months of use, the remote is failing... how? if you press volume down it goes up! it volumes up a couple of times before it actually goes down and the center button is somewhat unresponsive... can I ask for replacement? or everyday wear and tear is not covered by the warranty? Plus it's getting "dirty white" any tips on how to make any apple earphones white again?

EDIT: I am too lazy to read the fine print lolz

7. bhoyetjumpay

bhoyetjumpay Well-Known Member

yes, you can bring it to any authorized apple re-seller/dealer to check and hopefully to replace your apple in ear headphones. good luck:)

8. Elx200001

Elx200001 Active Member

How many people have had this volume problem? I've had this problem for a few months now but it comes and goes. I'm thinking of sending claiming a warrant on it, the only worry is the problem is inconsistent which would make it very hard to claim the warranty.

9. macboy

macboy Member

please inform us if they recognized the warranty and have the earphones replaces. Thanks :)

I'm planning to buy apple earphones but am weighing other options :)

10. juanegg

juanegg Member

the pair i got from switch in up, was already opened , but sounded wonderful for the first few months..now parang basag na ung left ear, i can hear a crackling noise... should switch replace the unit?

11. rabby

rabby Well-Known Member

Will authorized apple re-seller honor it? BTW I bought it from Apple Store PH

12. RC

RC Active Member

Wondering how long is the normal warranty for apple earphones??? are they only one year? or as long as the complaint is valid something like @juanegg problem? unless there's obvious maltreatment of course...

13. juanegg

juanegg Member

yeah.. is there any way to check serial numbers? i dont see any on the unit itself.. cause this really sucks... 4000 pesos down the drain if i dont get this replaced ....

14. elkantatero17

elkantatero17 New Member

I just wanna ask, what happened to this topic? did they replace the earphones?

I'm thinking of getting one kasi but kung less than a year pa lang eh ganito na, there's definitely a quality issue here..

15. Vinuox

Vinuox Member

Hi guys! do you have any idea where to buy replacement silicone eartips for this apple in-ear headphones..? i have to buy some spare just in case..