Just ordered Zhiyun Smooth Q from Macy Camera Shop Cebu

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by markandapps, Nov 21, 2017.

1. markandapps

markandapps Active Member

The Smooth Q was delivered this morning. The plastic wasn't opened and clearly untouched. They shipped me with an untapped product instead. Very good! I have to commend Macy Camera Shop Cebu for this. (What happened to the other Zhiyun they've already stripped off the plastic cover?)

I've been trying it out more than 5 hours straight, slept for more than 30 minutes and gave it a go for another hour. My arms and hands have never been this tired in years :) This is my first gimbal and diving deep, figuring out the learning curve. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it already. I will try to use it at least 2 hours a day. Practice.
    Good thing also is the smooth q is black and the case is metallic Grey. The case looks cool.

ronjet, Kleithxx and Qin Zhi like this.
  2. markandapps

Macy Camera Shop Cebu shipped out a new and untouched package to me instead and not the one with removed plastic that I consented to be opened. So far so good.
    And oh Yeah. The scent. It's all over the room when I did the unboxing. :-D

3. markandapps

Day 2 with Smooth Q and decided to give this a go. :)

Qin Zhi likes this.
  4. darkgreen

darkgreen Active Member

Ordered a Zhiyun Smooth Q from Lazada. It's only 5600 right now, but it ships from China.

5. markandapps

I've ordered from Lazada wallpaper and a cupboard from China's last November 18 and until now still haven't been delivered. I hope it's not lost.
    5,600 is more than a bargain. I'm charging the smooth q for the first time since receiving it last week of November. Battery life is outstanding.

6. markandapps

It took only 2 hours to fully charge from 10% to 100%. Is that normal?

26650mah battery capacity & at least 12 hours of working life but only 2 hours to charge. Insane.

7. darkgreen

darkgreen Active Member

hopefully it won't take that long, the verified reviews said that they got theirs within 8days.
    Initially i don't have plans on buying it since i'm not into videography but because of the price it was a great deal.

8. markandapps

Smooth Q is lightweight & just about the right size. Into videography or not, you'll be very much pleased to get and watch stabilized videos. The difference from shooting handheld is evident. Though it took some time for me to get used to it because this is my first gimbal. It's good to have that 12 hours of uninterrupted time to practice

ronjet likes this.
  9. markandapps

Another video. ;)

magnus likes this.
  10. magnus

magnus Active Member

did you receive your SMOOTH Q na? is it working ?

btw, Macy is an authorized seller of zhiyun so meron 1yr warranty here sa PH.

11. darkgreen

darkgreen Active Member

yup! got it already, received the item on lazada's estimated delivery date. So far it's working properly but I haven't really used it yet, I just tested it.

magnus likes this.