iWeb - missing website!

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by rogue, Aug 14, 2007.

1. rogue

rogue Member

i made my .mac website using iWeb and everytime i launched it, my website was there, ready for re-editing.

i just updatd to iWeb 2.0 expecting to se the same website but it's now empty!

last time i updated my website it was in my stolen macbook pro.

is there a file i'm missing or is there a way i can sync my published .mac website to my iWeb?

help!

2. lamski

lamski PhilMUG Addict Member

You can try copying your website folder via iDisk. Just look around your online iDisk.

3. elbert

elbert Active Member

Sorry to break it to you, but unless you have a backup of your stolen laptop's Library folder, you're out of luck. iWeb does not synchronize, nor does it store the Domain package elsewhere.

If you have a backup, then you don't have to start from scratch. The file is located under Users > userfolder > Library > Application Suport > iWeb > Domain.