iTunes (Movie) Purchase

Discussion in 'iTunes Store' started by ice, Jan 5, 2015.

1. ice

ice PhilMUG Addict Member

Sorry if this has been answered before.

I just learned that some Philippine movies are now available from iTunes (Philippines and US).

Since I'm in Singapore, PHL movies are not available from my iTunes Store.

Q1: If I switch from iTunes US just to purchase the movie, will be purchase get deleted once I switch back to iTunes SG?

Q2: Once the movie is dowloaded, can I copy the movie file to another device (PC/Android) so that I can watch it on my TV using Chromecast?

Q3: If I just "rent" the movie, will my Mac download a movie file which I can transfer to another device?

2. Theus

Theus PhilMUG Addict Member

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. dendejr

dendejr Member

Does anyone here had purchased a movie bundle with the movies available in 4K individually?
    Do the movies in the bundle automatically upgraded to 4K? Because the only options in the bundle are either HD or SD.

ie: Wizarding World 10 Film Collection (https://itunes.apple.com/ph/movie-collection/id1485292258)

4. lamski

lamski PhilMUG Addict Member

If you check the individual HP movies, you'll see the 4K logo. Note that 4K is only available for streaming. Downloads are only up to 1080p.

dendejr likes this.
  5. dendejr

dendejr Member

Yup, thank you po. I was gonna purchase kasi ung Harry Potter and Mission Impossible collection which are available in 4K individually. But since there are only 2 options (HD/SD) for movie bundles, I thought na un lang talaga makukuha mo for bundles and not in 4K. (y)