iTunes burning MP3s

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by jorweeck, Aug 24, 2004.

1. jorweeck

jorweeck Guest

I hate how iTunes categorizes my music. It just makes things harder backing things up.

Anyways, I want to backup some of my songs and want them to be categorized by their Album instead of how iTunes does it on my HD. If I burn them as MP3s, how are they categorized?

I'm too cheap to waste a CD on an experiment like this. Humor me.

2. quicksilver

quicksilver Member

create a playlist first. in library, click on the album heading to sort the songs by album. copy the albums you want to your playlist. assuming you entered the track # and disk #, the songs in your playlist should be sorted by album, and within each album, by disk # and track #.