iSync with Nokia 5310

Discussion in 'OS X and OS X Apps' started by jaybena, Dec 25, 2007.

1. jaybena

jaybena New Member

I need help with Isync. Not working with Nokia 5310. How can I make it work? Please help. Thx. Merry Christmas too!

2. dimz224

dimz224 Member

hello there jaybena... haven't you tried on checking the nokia's support website... i think they have a link there where you can select your phone then click on the support then try to locate the updater for the use of isync.... i've tried that with my nokia nseries...

3. jaybena

jaybena New Member

Thx pare. Will check it now.

4. krie

krie New Member

hello jaybena.... i seem to have the same problem. checked the nokia website and there's no software for this particular model. were you able to figure it out?? thanks...

5. loko__loko

loko__loko Well-Known Member

6. djac

djac New Member

7. pavlos

pavlos Member

just a little OT: how much does this cost nowadays? (5310)

8. HiroMacamura

HiroMacamura Member

9. maccentric

maccentric Member

For more than just iSync, this could be an alternative at the Nokia Singapore site.

"The Nokia Multimedia Transfer application enables you to transfer pictures, videos, podcasts, music, and files between your Nokia mobile device and your Mac.
    Note: This is a Beta version of the Nokia Multimedia Transfer application. ..."

I was looking for Mac-connectivity solutions for E51 and found this. The 5310 is also listed as compatible with this software, "Beta" as it may be. Nokia declares both E51 and 5310 as NOT iSync-compatible. So the post above was a really good find for iSync compatibility.

For some reason, I can't find this download in the Nokia Philippine site, only its PC Suite which is Windows-based. So be sure to go to the Singapore site.

10. Reggie

Reggie Member

#10 Reggie, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  11. maccentric

maccentric Member

Ahh, yun pala siya! I thought I saw the E51 on the iSync compatible list when I was browsing a few weeks ago. Tapos, nang di ko na makita sa .ph site, kala ko namalik-mata lang ako and confused it with the E50.

Thanks, Reggie! :D