iStudio Experience

Discussion in 'iStudio' started by neilc, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Kiko

Kiko Well-Known Member

Agree, no problem with being asked to show ID :)

2. MacSonic 779

MacSonic 779 Member

I was a returning customer at SM Appliance Ctr and they still asked for my ID. Even at PC Options, even though I repeatedly purchased items from them they still asked for 2 IDs, no exemptions. As long as it is done with courtesy and friendliness that's fine.

3. bugs

bugs PhilMUG Addict Member

same here,no problems asking for an id as long as it is asked in a nice way.

ot: instead of a signature at the back of his credit card, my uncle wrote something like "photo id required" or something to that effect. A countermeasure i guess, just in case his card gets stolen or to make sure that the establishment checks the identity of the card holder.

4. eryanc

eryanc New Member

Agree with the original post. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Got an iPad mini w/ Retina display at their Shang branch. Keep it up!

5. jlconferido

jlconferido Active Member

Larry and Eva are nice to deal with. I highly recommend iStudio.

6. Treb22

Treb22 Active Member

Been dealing with iStudio lately.
    Great customer service, very quick reply to inquiries, reservations, etc.
    Ms. Eva is an angel, so is Larry.

7. neilc

neilc Well-Known Member

Best in the industry is Janice of VMall branch and of course, Larry! Been getting Apple products from them for years already!

8. jlconferido

jlconferido Active Member

I definitely agree Bobet. Very quick to respond to inquiries. Irene in Gateway is very nice too. iStudio and BTB are stores I highly recommend!

9. Godfather

Godfather PhilMUG Addict Member

First time to get an iMac from iStudio last week. Recommended a relative to buy an MBP there as well today.

Janice of V-Mall is very highly recommended! Good service, excellent prices!

All of the staff are helpful and knowledgeable. I have a huge list of requirements for desktops and laptops this year, looks like iStudio is my new place to buy Apple stuff!

10. andyled

andyled Member

I also buy some of my Apple stuff here. You can haggle sometimes. And Philmug members are given diacounts!

11. HelloPanda

HelloPanda Member

I love iStudio. I just got my first ever MAC computer earlier. I contacted iStudio through their website. They called me up on my phone, I wasn't able to answer their call so I sent them a text message instead. They immediately replied. I was talking to a representative from iStudio Shang. I asked her if I'll be getting a discount if I won't be using a credit card. She gave me a really nice discount. Seriously. It's more than what I expected. My MacBook Pro and Apple SuperDrive are both discounted. I even asked her if I'll be getting the same discount at iStudio The Fort, she said I'll be receiving the same discount in all iStudio branches. So a few days after, I sent her a message regarding my orders. Yes, my MacBook Pro and SuperDrive are reserved. After a day, I went to iStudio Gateway although I was expecting a bigger-size iStudio, it was cozy inside. They immediately gave me the computer and the dvd drive. The entire transaction was finished in less than 15 minutes. AND I AM REALLY SATISFIED! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE :)

12. Verfrance

Verfrance New Member

Thanks iStudio, got my MBA from them and loved it!

13. Mascobado30

Mascobado30 Member

Nothing but positive experiences with the iStudio BHS branch over the years. Purchased all our Apple products from them. Most recently, they replaced a Speck StyleFolio case I bought in May last year that had the vegan leather peeling off and cover coming apart. Great after-sales service!

14. gracegal

gracegal Member

I also highly recommend iStudio. Very accommodating and good customer service. Go and visit their stores now! :)

15. beanenergy

beanenergy Member

Uhm.. Medyo bad experience for me (my mom actually). Her MacBook Unibody's (A1342) battery is currently bloated. She called iStudio and BHS branch said they had a lot in stock, no need to reserve. Upon reaching BHS (we came all the way from Batasan), the staff told us that the battery was by order. Que horror!

16. Colossus1973

Colossus1973 Active Member

Westchester County, Salem Center, New York
    Were you able to get a replacement battery already? In the website of istudio is listed the different branches. The website is Home . Coming from Batasan, the nearest branch from you would have been the gateway mall branch in cubao.

17. pgmac123

pgmac123 Member

Very good service in iStudio BHS. All my apple products were sourced there. I continue to be a loyal customer up to today.

18. cosanostra

cosanostra Member

yes janice and larry are very nice people =)

19. Paeng

Paeng Member

Good day, would like to inquire if iStudio has a discount for straight cash payments? Thank you.

20. hitme64

hitme64 PhilMUG Addict Member

^yes, they do...especially when you tell them you are a PhilMugger...

Paeng likes this.